Alejandro Garcia, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- 1977-1984: MD at Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia. Lima, Peru
- 1985-1990: Residency/Fellowship in Internal Medicine/Cardiology at Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia. Lima, Peru
- 1990: Scholarship in advance echocardiography at Cleveland Clinic. Cleveland, OH.
Internship and Residency
- 1996-1999: Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- 1993-1996: Cardiovascular Disease, SUNY Health Science Center, Brooklyn, NY.
- 1996-1997: Interventional Cardiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City, NY.
Board Certification (ABIM)
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- 1998-2010: Private practice, Oxnard, CA and Ojai, CA
- 2002-2003: Chairman, Department of Medicine, St John's Regional Medical Center, Oxnard, CA.
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow, Society for Coronary Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)
- Fellow, Sociedad Latino Americana de Cardiologia Intervensionista (SOLACI)
- Colegio Medico del Peru
- Sociedad Peruana de Cardiologia
- English, Spanish, and French